Assignment 101 – Roman Lubarsky

For this assignment I decided to go with the single flower. At first I really wanted to try and bring out the color of the flower and its surrounds, but I soon realized that the image became over saturated even with the slightest change of the color mixer. This same problem occurred with the levels; they were pretty much spread evenly so changing it did not enhance the image in anyway. I decided to adjust the curves of the image and then stick with the basic monochrome. This allowed for more detail shown in the flower and less distraction for the background colors.

Comments (0)

Submit a comment... (Minimum 25 characters)