In this exercise, you will continue working on your fabrication files for Assignment 202.
- Continue working on your Assignment 202 topography. Today you should have your stepped sides complete.
- Create sides from the stepping lines and fold them “flat” using the Rotate3D command.
- Use the project command to project each of the topography lines flat to the ground plane.
- Copy the flat topography lines so there are two sets of lines
- Create a cut layer and an engraving layer and assign the topography lines alternately to each respective layer (this will be demonstrated in lecture).
- Make sure the cut layer is red and the engraving layer is blue.
- Use the scale command to scale your topography down based on the scale selected in the chart from exercise 212.
- Use File>Export Selected… to export a 2004 AutoCAD .dwg file. Use “2004 lines” as the export scheme.
- At the end of class today, please post your complete .dwg file to the course website.
- You do not need to comment on other student’s work for this exercise.