You will need to have a google account for this tutorial.
- Navigate to http://calendar.google.com
- You will need to login using your google account.
- Now select “Add by URL” from the Add menu under “Other Calendars” on the left sidebar.[premium content]
- Type the URL of the calendar (in iCal format) of the calendar you wish to add and click “Add Calendar.”[premium content]
- For this course, enter:
- A135-1749 (morning): https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/4dg0407pppv3abc03cop2ajjo4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- A136: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nnfbhftlt73jqt9jb4da9180rk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- A135-8356 (evening): https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/adamsfam.net_3uri7p4bcgm1n6009v4jvcvreo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
The desired calendar will now show up under the “Other Calendars” section of Google Calendar (gCal).[premium content]