“Sync Google Calendar with Sunbird (or Thunderbird)”
- Download the Provider for Google Calendar Add-on for Thunderbird/Sunbird (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/4631)
- Open Sunbird/Thunderbird and select Tools>Add-ons from the menu bar.
- Click the “Install” button and navigate to the location where you downloaded the Provider for Google Calendar.” Select it and click “Install”
- Now, restart Sunbird/Thunderbird.
- Next, navigate to File>New Calendar and select “On Network” and click “Next.”
- Select the Google Calendar radio button and then paste the XML Private Address from your Google Calendar into the location field. (You can get this address by logging into your Google account and clicking the triangle next to the calendar you would like to add. From the context menu that pops up, select “Calendar Settings.” Now click on the XML button (orange) in the private address section and copy the address).
- Click Next and enter your user name and password. Click Next.
- Now give your Calendar a name and a color and select Next.
- Click “Finish” and your calendar will show up in Sunbird/Thunderbird.