- Begin by opening Adobe Photoshop CS3. Select File>Automate>Photomerge…
- In the dialog box that pops up, click browse to select the images you want to merge into a panoramic image. Leaving “Auto” in the Layout selection generally works well, though other options may yield better results.[premium content]
- Photoshop will attempt to align and blend the images together. Each image will appear on a different layer in the final document.
- Using the skills learned previously (Tutorials 1.1-1.5) adjust the image as necessary.
- Save your final file using the File>Save As… command. Choose .jpg or .tiff. Either of these two file types will flatten the layers into one image.
- Please also use the “Photoshop Tutorial 1.6” to adjust the size of the image to be 800 px in width, then use the File>Save for Web & Devices… to save a web version of the panorama.
Download This Tutorial: [premium content]