SketchUp 4.1 [terrain]
- With SketchUp open, navigate to File >Geo-location > Add Location…
- In the window the appears, type a location into the search box and click Search. You can type a name, street address or GPS location into the search box.
- Next, look at the satellite image that appears and adjust the zoom to include the appropriate amount of context around your selected site.
- Click on the “Select Region” button (red rectangle below).[premium content]
- Now, make any adjustments as necessary and select “Grab” to add the terrain to your SketchUp model.
- You can toggle the terrain on and off by navigating to File>Geo-Location>Show Terrain…