The first correction I made to the photo was applying a "Pop" layer. This helped in bringing out the bright green colors and increasing the blue tone in the sky. The next correction I made was a level and curve adjustment. These two corrections combined aided in making sure the leaves that were soaking in the sunlight were not washed out. Instead, it leveled out the lights and evened the dark shadows. The most impactful correction I made was using the dodge and burn tools. The most noticeable change is the grass on the lawn as it is more pronounced in the post-processed version. In comparison to the original photo, you can actually see certain patches of darker grass on the lawn. It brings more color depth than having only one dominant color.