This is one of my close up photos that I took and edited myself a few weeks ago. With the original photo I attempted to replicate a Macro lens by adjusting the aperture of my phone camera and getting really close to my subject matter. With editing, I updated the coloring to create a much richer look to the photo as well as dodge and burning the top and bottom of the photo to create a better flow for your eyes. I also used the curve tool to greaten the light to dark color differences so that the photo had a more dynamic range of colors. Lastly in the original photo I was able to focus on the foreground and create a blur in the background however, it wasn't to my liking so I had increased the blurriness in the background.