The first change I made to the image was a cropping. I took off a portion of the left side to better center the composition within the rule of thirds. In this way, I could create three planes of view with three separate subjects to create a more flowing narrative and viewing. I also cropped off a section of the bottom to eliminate extra space and create more distinct, centered levels in thirds. After editing the composition structure, I moved on to fix the colors. First, I made a levels adjustment to ensure I have a color spectrum with true black and white. Next, I added a pop edit to boost the color values. I also slightly heightened the vibrancy and saturation. The last change I made was a dodge and burn layer. I added a light amount of dodging on the screens of the arcade machines to give them more of a glow. The last edit, which I decided to not include, was a static texture overlay. This edit dated the photo he way I wanted it to but took too much away from the cleanliness and order so I did not include it.