We have been working to improve our photographic techniques and our abilities to post-process digital images. Using any/all of the techniques explained in class, you will make your “best” image. Pay careful attention to the mechanics of the photograph, the composition of the photograph, and the ways in which you can use software tools to enhance the photograph.
- Select one image from the set of images you took in Exercise 103. If you are unhappy with your images, you may take another image, but the image should have been taken after 8/23/21. (For example, you can’t use an image that you shot over summer break!)
- Using the techniques we have discussed in class, correct and enhance your digital image. This may include levels adjustments, curves adjustments, channel mixing, dodge/burn operations, cloning, cropping, and any other enhancements you can think of... (You may consult the tutorials posted online). You do not need to use all of the techniques, just make sure your image is the “best” it can be.
- When you have completed your image, you must save your image using the File>Save As...
- Before midnight on Monday 9/20, you need to post your original image as well as your final image to the course website. Please indicate what, if any, corrections/enhancements you have performed on the photograph in a brief paragraph below the images in the posting.
- Please recognize this is an ASSIGNMENT and will be graded as such. Your skill in fine-tuning your image will be graded as well as your design (manifested in the composition of the image). Remember, you also need to give comments/feedback to at least 3 of your classmates on this assignment.