In the future I'll try to record the exact settings as well as the adjustments. In this case I made all adjustments in Picnik.
The first 3 were all under Basic Edits:
1) Cropped to 4 x 6 proportions - to obtain an image with one side of 8".
2) Saturated the image slightly.
3) Increased the temperature setting slightly.
The last two were under Effects:
4) First I hit it with a big dose of Boost - to bring up the color of the bricks and the leaves.
5) Then I used the Focal Black and White - to hone in on the red bricks and green leaves while leaving the bikes out of the focal circle (of color) as much as possible.
That's all, folks.