Stitching a panoramic image with Photoshop
In lecture today, we discussed panoramic photography and stitching software. In this exercise, you will use Photoshop to stitch together a series of images to make a panorama.
- Using either the panoramic images you shot in Exercise 2.1 (this is preferred) or the collection of images I posted to the course website, follow Photoshop Tutorial 1.7 to stitch the images together.
- Perform adjustments as necessary (B&W, Curves, Levels, Pop, etc.)
- Save the file (Photoshop Tutorial 1.6) by first adjusting the image size to have a width of 600 px, then use the File>Save For Web & Devices... menu item to save your file.
- Post your resulting image to the web. You will not be creating a gallery for this image. Instead, just click on “Add media: Add an Image” when you write your post. Be sure to include your full name followed by “Exercise 2.4” in the title as well as in the tag field.
- With any remaining time, please work on Assignment 1. Remember: Assignment 1 is due on Thursday 9/9!