There are certainly many options for calendars, some being desktop (iCal, Outlook, etc.) and others living in the cloud (Google Calendar, etc.) I will highlight some of the major players here, but all should be similar to set up.
- Login to your outlook.com account. Click on the top ribbon and select “calendar”
- Click on the “Import” button then select “Subscribe” in the left column. In the Calendar URL field, paste the link to the calendar to which you wish to subscribe. Now give the calendar a name and click the “Subscribe” button.[Premium Content - Login] [Membership Options]
For Google Calendar:
- Log in to your Google account and select “Calendar” from the black ribbon at the top of the page.
- Click the downward pointing triangle next to “Other Calendars” (this should be in the left column toward the bottom). Select the “Add by URL” option.
- Paste the iCal format feed (url) into the “URL” field and select the “Add Calendar” button. You have now subscribed to the selected calendar. [Premium Content - Login] [Membership Options]
- Log in to your Yahoo! account. (www.yahoo.com)
- Click on the Calendar tab so that you can see your calendar.
- Now click on the “Actions” button on the main page (it should have a gear next to it).
- Select “Subscribe to Other Calendars” from the menu. Enter a name for the calendar and the calendar iCal address. You can also select a color for your calendar. [Premium Content - Login] [Membership Options]
- Click continue. Your calendar will appear in the list of calendars on the left of your calendar page.